Whether you are a small or a large group, a school tour, or just interested in learning about traditional Irish farming ways, the working Ballinwillin House Farm is always a treat for both young and old.
- Try your hand at milking a cow the traditional way
- View some of Ireland’s traditional breed of pigs like the “Iron age Pig” and the”Irish Grazer”
- Maybe feed some of our Wild Boar….. if you dare
- Enjoy watching the magnificent deer roam the pastures
- Or simply relax and enjoy the peaceful country setting